Monday, April 6, 2009

Race for the Cure

Is anyone interested in being part of a BTWG group to run or walk this on Saturday, April 18?
This was my first run event, and I used to do it every year before I had kiddos. It is crowded, is not fast, but it is really satisfying -- running for a worthy cause and experiencing the joy and sorrow of cancer survivors and their families.
Please let me know if you are interested. I am working to find runs/events to keep me challenged, and I would love some folks to share the fun!
Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kelly, my husband and I were thinking of doing it. I plan to walk it, since my running is really more like super-slow jogging and I don't want to get run over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly- Thanks for asking about the race- my hubbie and I would also be interested. We have not signed up yet but we do this walk every year so we will be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AND.. I will be walking too. If i have one ounce of run in me I want to save it for the fitness test!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in too! I would love to run or walk it.

    ReplyDelete